Sunday, June 12, 2005

Just something for my Patchy, who I have been thinking of alot today

"Angel Wings"
By: Debbie Kontos



Something brushing against my cheek,
I feel your presence and
say if your here little boy, Speak.
Silence to others for only can I hear,
it's good to know that you are so near.
I miss you my friend
but I know in my heart,
you earned your angel wings,
it broke my heart.

There is nothing I could do
because in the end,
God makes the final decision,
it takes time for a heart to mend.
So please don't leave because
even though you I can't see,
I know that you're with me
because you have angel wings

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...