Monday, June 20, 2005

Weather here is unbearable

Its too hot to do anything, too hot to go on the computer - heck its too hot to even move. Temperature hit 32 deg, not sure what that is in Farenheit, all I know is it was blooming hot.. ok just done a check and its 89.60F, to me that says 90degF...ack thats HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! No wonder I am meltin here.

They are forecasting a heat wave like today was for the rest of the week..:-( The only good thing out of this is the washing will be done and put away before the weather turns again.

And as you can see I am not a heat person, HATE it with a passion. I much prefer it when it is colder, and I mean cold. I think I was a polar bear in a previous life - I could quite happily live near the North Pole :-)

So I am leaving this blog for a couple of days, until the weather cools down - then I will update it. Although if something pressing comes up then I will blog..lol.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...