Monday, June 20, 2005

Spring!!

From Monday Madness website
1. What season are you in right now? Spring/Summer

2. Do you celebrate anything special this time of year? Wedding Anniversary in June and Midsummers Eve

3. Name 3 things that come to mind when you think of spring (or your current season)? Lambs hopping and skipping in the fields, freshly picked strawberries and Jersey Royal new potatotes with lots of butter and mint.

4. In the current season, about how many hours of the day are daylight hours? 18 hours

5. Do you do any 'spring cleaning?' Yes, it also includes steam cleaning the carpets, airing the furniture cushions.

6. Do you wash your own car or take it to the car wash? Afraid to say I dont wash my car myself, I normally take it to the car place nearby for a wash and polish.

7. Do you hang your laundry out on a clothesline on nice days? I love nothing better than to see washing hanging outside blowing dry.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...