Therapy...hmmm who thought of this..
Thursday, June 23, 2005

Ok so here I am after my first therapy session, or to put it in the correct context Cognitive Behaviour Therapy..eww sounds like some sort of bug..lol.

Well what can I say, I have a lovely therapist and she is very blunt and straight to the point which is definately something that I need, so I can see we are going to get along really well. She already has a knack of getting stuff out of me that I dont want to talk about..hmmm now why do they always manage this.??

I am definately going to have to stock up on a good supply of tissues at this rate though, I got through a whole packet of pocket tissues in an hour..damn my head hurts now!! I knew crying was no good for you..:-(

I am officially a fruit loop!! Its official..lol. No honestly I am nuts..I definately need therapy according to my therapist. I must be nuts to put myself through this pain and heartache each week.. Have got weekly sessions at the moment and the whole time will be a year!! Ugh a year of having my head battered virtually..hope I actually come out the other side feeling better. Have been assured I will, just it will be hard work and intense..yippee!!!

Now for the clincher - why do you get asked daft questions like "What do you want out of this therapy?", doh! I mean if I knew that I wouldnt be there would I? This is my "homework" for the week - I have to think of positive goals...eeeks!!

On another note the weather here is still in the very high 80's, possibly 90's :-( I hate it, my cats hate it, the dog hates it even the darn loaf of bread hates it..(Dont ask!!)

Oh well on to the weekend when it should be a lot cooler..:-)
Flying towards my dreams @3:08 pm
 

Comments 1


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

*My ramblings on life and stitching*

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps


*All about me..*

100 Things About Me
101 things in 1001 days project - updated 21/11/07


::Blogs I read on Bloglines::



CURRENT MOON
moon phase info


Household: Me and DH,

Pets: Ollie 9yr cat, Amy 9yr cat, Jet 6yr dog and Scruffy 7yr dog

Birthday: 11th February

Home: United Kingdom

My Star Sign: Aquarius

R.I.P.:... Patch 20.7.90 - 3.12.02 Barney 30.5.87 - 18.8.05
Mum 14.7.47 - 24.11.06
Smudge 27.08.1988 - 4.9.08
Fred 20.01.99 - 27.08.09

Currently Reading:


*10 Project Challenge...* 8 of 10 finished April 2007


*Wishlist*

My Wishlist


*My Favourite Links*

  • ::Natty's stitching album::
  • ::Rotation Stitchers::
  • ::The Wagon::
  • ::Christmas Ornament SAL Blog::
  • ::Stitching Bloggers::


    *Finished stitching for 2007...*

    Winter Quaker Exchange
    Needlework Smalls Exchange
    Valentines Exchange
    Redwork Exchange
    Birthday Exchange
    Biscornu Exchange
    Our Love of Needlework Exchange
    Spring Quaker Exchange
    ABC Exchange
    Monochromatic Exchange



    *Finished stitching for 2006...*

    AION Valentines Exchange
    Friendship Exchange
    Laura's Quilt piece
    Mail Art Exchange
    Melanie's Exchange
    SBBE Spring Exchange
    House Exchange
    Summer Exchange
    Redwork Exchange
    Spring/Autumn exchange
    Halloween Exchange
    Crazy Cat Lady Exchange
    SBEBB Christmas Ornament Exchange


    *Links*

  • ::Aion Cross Stitch Forum::
  • :: blogskins ::

  • ::Cross Stitch Freebie Gallery::
  • ::Monday Madness::
  • ::THE DAILY MEME::
  • ::The Memes List::
  • ::Tuesday Twosome::
  • ::Witches Weekly::
  • ::Witchvox::
  • ::WOCS::


    Previous | List | Next
    Powered by RingSurf



    *Blogs*

    Blogs [-]
    < < # Girls Blog UK ?

    Stitching Bloggers
    My ramblings list


    *The Past*


    eXTReMe Tracker





    *CREDITS*

    brushes
    camisado