Thursday, June 23, 2005

Therapy...hmmm who thought of this..

Ok so here I am after my first therapy session, or to put it in the correct context Cognitive Behaviour Therapy..eww sounds like some sort of bug..lol.

Well what can I say, I have a lovely therapist and she is very blunt and straight to the point which is definately something that I need, so I can see we are going to get along really well. She already has a knack of getting stuff out of me that I dont want to talk about..hmmm now why do they always manage this.??

I am definately going to have to stock up on a good supply of tissues at this rate though, I got through a whole packet of pocket tissues in an hour..damn my head hurts now!! I knew crying was no good for you..:-(

I am officially a fruit loop!! Its official..lol. No honestly I am nuts..I definately need therapy according to my therapist. I must be nuts to put myself through this pain and heartache each week.. Have got weekly sessions at the moment and the whole time will be a year!! Ugh a year of having my head battered virtually..hope I actually come out the other side feeling better. Have been assured I will, just it will be hard work and intense..yippee!!!

Now for the clincher - why do you get asked daft questions like "What do you want out of this therapy?", doh! I mean if I knew that I wouldnt be there would I? This is my "homework" for the week - I have to think of positive goals...eeeks!!

On another note the weather here is still in the very high 80's, possibly 90's :-( I hate it, my cats hate it, the dog hates it even the darn loaf of bread hates it..(Dont ask!!)

Oh well on to the weekend when it should be a lot cooler..:-)

1 comment:

Belinda said...

{{{hug}}}

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...