Friday, December 23, 2005

Very remiss of me..

Ooops I havent kept uptodate with my Holidailies at home committment..I have lapsed two days. Oops!! And I dont really have an excuse, well apart from Wednesday I was out most of the day delivering presents to my friend B and her kidlets. And then yesterday I was nursing the beginnings of a migraine, which I was hoping that if I caught it earlier enough it would go away. I think I was delushioned.. the horrible thing keeps rearing its head and telling me its still there..aah!! D thinks it might still be sinus related as I havent completely shifted this damn flu, I am still congested and all phlemyfied..!! So it looks like a wee trip to the drs after the festive period..oh yippee!! Better take out a mortgage for the prescription seeing as I will have my normal meds to get, plus some antibiotics for this sinus thing, oh joy I shall be saying goodbye to nigh on £30.00 eeeek!!!! And so soon after christmas too..lol.

Onto a nicer note, my living room is looking so festive with my overseas cards from my fellow stitchers - thank you so much to those that have sent me some gorgeous cards. I have sent some out too, but knowing the post who knows if they have arrived in time..lol. So guess who is going to be having a field day with the ecards tonight/tomorrow.. :-)

Today I have to pick up my christmas outfit in town, so I am hoping that Sittingbourne is nice and empty - I can only keep my fingers crossed..lol. I have the last minute bits to buy in Asda, but apart from that I am all set for the final day on Sunday. Just have to wrap D's presents up later this afternoon, then I can sit back tonight with a nice glass of malibu and coke and relax.

So onwards and upwards I go....

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...