Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Had a good Christmas..

Well its now all over for another year..lol. Yep thats right, we now have 364 days to save up till Christmas 2006. Wow can't believe its all over, you know after all that buildup - all that panicking incase you havent got enough food, the right presents..its all over in the blink of an eye.

It was a relative quiet Christmas. We went to D's mum and dad's for a couple of days. Stressful but nothing we couldnt handle, although me and his dad had words, but they were quickly forgotten. Although I dont think we will ever get on that much me and him, for some reason we rub each other up the wrong way..lol. I'm sure that should be the other way round, shouldn't it be me and D's mum that are like that..lol.

Anyway we had a lovely time, got lots of lovely presents - I got the most wonderful 5 diamond ring. I was overwhelmed, its lovely and totally unexpected. I think all the other presents kind of pale in to significance..lol.



Its not a very clear picture, I'll try and take a better one tomorrow :-) But its the single ring on my index finger :-) *and yes I know I should be growing my nails..lol*


We had a lovely journey home Monday evening.

Something absoltutely magical happened - we saw two deer alongside the road while we were driving along. They were the most graceful creatures we have ever seen. It was the end of a lovely christmas, I couldnt have asked for a better ending. Also just as we got home, along the road we also saw a beautiful fox dash along the road.. What more could you want to see - the most brilliant of all creatures - deers and a fox.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...