Monday, December 12, 2005

Still feeling pretty shite - plus a HD

Its almost 8am, and I have been up since 4am trying to breathe and clear all the nasty icky stuff on my chest, which doesnt want to vacate its nice warm home. Still if I was in a warm cosy place I dont think I would want to vacate it either..lol.

So have been taking cough/congestion medicine on the 4 hourly, and my flu tablets to give me some energy - not sure thats working either. I still feel crap!! Oh well never mind..at least it will be gone by Christmas thats the main thing..

On a lighter note, I managed to finish my Ornie for an exchange on another board (AION) which I am pleased about, and it should be winging its way to my participant as I type :-)



Its from JCS Ornament 2000 issue, and is by Birds of a Feather - Christmas Heart. I did do a couple of changes with colours :-)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...