Monday, December 12, 2005

Sick..

I dont feel well :-(

The last time I felt like this was 20 years ago when I was 17 and living with my foster parents. I came home from college with flu, and just collapsed indoors in a heap. Spent best part of a week crying and sweating.

I feel exactly like that now. I think that I am delirious too, although I am very compess mentus writing this - think its one of my lucid moments..lol. Yesterday apparently I made absolutely no sense to D sometimes.. I'm afraid to cough too much as I end up retching, and if its not retching its bloody weeing..aarrrhh!!

I also look like a little chipmunk with a lovely swollen neck/glands...oh how pretty I look..lol

I've also been reading my favourite stitching board and somehow the words dont make any sense to me at all..ugh!!!

Going to have a hot bath with some menthol in, to see if I can feel more human - if not human then at least sweat some of this out.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...