Saturday, December 10, 2005

I gave up with the rest of the house..lol

Well had my sleep, and woke up feeling even more crap than I did earlier :-( Had a frantic hunt round for some tablets, didnt find some but did manage to find half of boots, as D said..lol. Yep definately got enough "happy" pills to last me over the Christmas period and beyond..phew thats a relief!!! Found some Sudafed, which I am taking to ease the congestion in my head and nose - am hoping that I will start to feel better tomorrow. If not, sod it - I am going to put on some crappy Christmas music and decorate the tree and living room regardless of how I am feeling. D can cook the tea, and if he doesnt like the fact I am doing nothing else tomorrow then he can lump it.. He knows if I dont rest while I am ill, I end up even iller is that a word!!, so what would normally take a couple of days or so to shift ends up being more like two weeks or more..aaaaaaah!!!

Ollie decided he wanted to play with one of my pink feather baubles earlier, so I was picking up blooming feathers from the living room floor earlier..darn cat!! Gods only knows what he is going to be like when the tree is actually decorated..had forgotten what it was like having a young and lively cat around the house at Christmas time..lol. Should be fun...!

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...