Monday, December 05, 2005

Where does the time go??

Oh my gods, I cant believe its been over a week since I last updated. Yikes!! I had so much I wanted to blog about too during the week..hopefully I can remember a couple of things and get round to blogging about them later today..lol.

I have been keeping uptodate with my fellow bloggers, so I know whats been happening or not..lol. Although I have been very remiss and not sent an email to dh recently...oops sorry dh, I got lost in a time vortex..lol. Well thats my excuse anyway and I am sticking to it..lol.

This week is going to be very strained as I have D off all week to do our christmas shopping..ugh!! Not looking forward to it I will tell you, we always end up bickering at the end of the day as I want to go home and he wants to carry on..lol. Or is it the other way round..hehhe. Also my computer time will be limited I expect as he gets a bit narky if I am on there too much while he is off on his holiday..oh well you cant win them all I suppose..lol.

I've also got to keep busy as well, so the good thing is the housework and washing/ironing will get done this week so the house will sparkle by the time he goes back to work..lol.

But I do get a week off the cooking - although even that is fraught with problems in the end..lol. I still have to tell him what we are having for the days dinner..lol. MEN!!

Bear will be happy though as he gets a walk in the mornings as well as at night while D is off..:-)

Oh well back to the grindstone I suppose..lol.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...