Friday, December 23, 2005

I have a confession...

No its nothing horrible..honest.

I am falling in love with someone, and no it isnt my husband..lol. It wasnt something that I was expecting to happen, and I fought it as hard as I could, but I suppose it was going to be inevitable. I have told this person, and the feelings are returned..phew which is a relief. I had hoped that I hadnt put my foot in it big time with this confession, but I couldnt keep it to myself any longer and just had to let it out. But I am so thankful that I did, because at least I know the feelings are mutual.

Now you are probable thinking "who is this person", well its no-one anyone knows. That is part of my personal life that has remained private to me..but I know this person is going to be reading this, simply because I told them too.. So this person I am falling in love with is my very good friend M. We have known each other for nearly 16 years now, and through thick and thin he has always remained in the shadows. Even after cutting all contact with him for nearly 5 years because of various other things, he is still there. Bless him, he is certainly a true rock, and he told me that he would always be there for me. Even he admitted it took him by surprise that he was starting to fall in love with me. I suppose you could say that I never really stopped loving him after all these years, but certain things got in my way.

M you are my friend, my confidente, and you know I am always here for you, as you are for me. Thank you for being a wonderful friend and yes I suppose I could say lover.. We've had some fun through the years, tears have been shed, and we've fought in anger but we still come back to each other. What is the attraction, the pull that we cannot ignore.. who knows. All I know is that I am falling in love all over again. It is a slow and steady progress, not the heady love I had with J, that was an all consuming love I had for J, and you knew that. Bless you, you have always stood in the background, and you have never said anything, you just sat and waited knowing that I would eventually need your shoulders. Maybe it is that, that what makes you so special in my life. Thank you my friend.. :x

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...