Monday, December 19, 2005

Woohooo contact has been made...

M has finally made contact after disappearing for two weeks. No phone calls, nothing...I really thought the poor lamb had dropped off the planet..lol. Nope stupid bozo had got all the dates wrong when I told them I was unotainable, so to be on the safe side decided not to contact me last week. I must admit I was beginning to wonder if I would hear from them before Christmas, but now I have I am happy. At least I know they are okay.

After the phone call it hit me that I actually missed M. M has become so much part of my life that I think if they werent there it would feel so odd. But I do know that whatever happens my friendship with M will always remain true and solid.


No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...