Monday, December 19, 2005

Where did the weekend go?

Did I miss it..lol.

You know I cannot even see what I have done over the weekend..lol. I know D went playing with his steam trains on Saturday and I did absolutely nothing apart from watch all the trashy christmas movies on cable all day.. But it was bliss, curled up in the warmth with the animals snoring their heads off nearby and plenty of hot cups of tea. :-) Yep I am easily pleased me..

Think yesterday passed in a bit of a blur, I dont even remember getting up..lol. I know I did, and I know I must have done something , but what I have no idea..lol.

Now I want to know if they can just postpone Christmas for a couple of extra days as I am not sure I fancy going food shopping on Friday. Trouble is I cant really go earlier as I dont get my money till Friday - lovely DSS in their infinite wisdom have decided to pay everyone one day before Christmas eve..yeah great!!

Oh well seeing as its nearly 12.30pm and this lazy lass is still in her pj's, I am going to have a nice shower with my nice smelly bubbly stuff, do the necessary defuzzing where needed and just generally reflect on life while soaking in the water with the nice Cranberry candles burning nearby. MMMMmm heaven!!

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...