Lets play fill in the blanks from "Monday Madness"
1. When driving in my car, my radio station is usually tuned to Radio 2
2. When I turn my television on, even if I'm not really paying close attention to it, it's usually on channel BBC1, ITV1 and 2, or Hallmark.
3. If I owned a pet, I would own a dog and cat, because I already have a dog and two cats.
4. I own a HP printer. I bought it because my one had given up the ghost and I desperately needed a new one...
5. You can find all kinds of books in my bookshelves, but mostly this type: fantasy and chicklit.
6. I take about 10 pictures every month.
7. I blog about 21 times a month.
8. I've been really busy cross stitching lately.
Monday, March 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.
Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...
-
Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...
-
Hello campers, yep I have returned..lol. I hadn't forgotten about the blog I just kept forgetting to write in it..lol. So as part of my...
-
Yesterday I had to make a heartbreaking decision, and one I was hoping I wouldn't have to make. Sadly my darling 20yr old cat Smudge is ...
No comments:
Post a Comment