Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday Madness..

Lets play fill in the blanks from "Monday Madness"

1. When driving in my car, my radio station is usually tuned to Radio 2
2. When I turn my television on, even if I'm not really paying close attention to it, it's usually on channel BBC1, ITV1 and 2, or Hallmark.
3. If I owned a pet, I would own a dog and cat, because I already have a dog and two cats.
4. I own a HP printer. I bought it because my one had given up the ghost and I desperately needed a new one...
5. You can find all kinds of books in my bookshelves, but mostly this type: fantasy and chicklit.
6. I take about 10 pictures every month.
7. I blog about 21 times a month.
8. I've been really busy cross stitching lately.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...