Thursday, March 23, 2006

Grrr.. Stupid blog..

Ok I give up.. this blog is not having anymore tweaks. I have spent nearly all morning trying to get it to look right in Internet Explorer, but I just cant. So I am sticking to how it looks in Firefox..and if people on IE dont like it..well sorry guys I just cant get the same browsers to look the same. Its mainly the sidebar that looks a bit iffy, but I am sure that is liveable with..

Anyway I now have to get ready as I have the dreaded Psychiatrist appointment shortly, and I am not looking forward to it. Mainly cos I can't stand my psychiatrist. He's a bumbling idiot, well thats my opionion of him, it also seems to be D's opinion too. D's last words before he left for work were "Wonder if Dr M has lost your blood work like last time.." Not funny D.

Still no news on the DLA front - had a letter from them this morning apologising for not getting to my claim like they promised they would, so it looks like it is still in limbo. Still at least they did write to tell me what was going on which has to be a first..lol.

So its a quick shower for me then drive to the hospital and hopefully not have to drive round and round the carpark a few times before I find a parking place..lol.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...