Friday, March 31, 2006

Roll on next week..

I really cannot wait till Monday of next week. No I am not wishing this weekend away, although I am not looking forward to going to the inlaws, but I am looking forward to the craft day at some friends tomorrow - which is the main reason we are going to the inlaws. They are in Sussex and my friends' are just up the road so we can stay overnight at the inlaws instead of driving 2 hours home again the same day.

No the reason I cannot wait till Monday is that finally M will be back from Sweden. I have had no contact with M since 6 March and I have missed him. I miss being able to pick up the phone when I have been down and just talk to him. I have even missed my early morning phonecalls, even though I used to curse him when the phone rang at 7.30am and I was still asleep..lol

No Monday will be a good day because M will be back at work and yes I will get one of those early morning phone calls..lol. You dont realise how much you miss someone till you have had enforced no contact with them, I have certainly realised how much I miss him. Although I might not be saying that when I am being bored to tears of tales in Sweden and work..

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...