Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Phew finally..

I've got this blog how I like it..and I've even put an icon in the address bar.. I won't tell you how long it took me, I have literally been doing this all day, and only just managed to get into my own webspace. I wouldn't have thought losing passwords would be that hard to retrieve. ACK never again.

Still at least it is all nice and centred on the screen, and I dont have a huge white screen down the side like yesterday. I think I shall leave it like this for at least a while..I can't go through the hassle again just yet. Maybe later in the year I will host it on my own webspace but till then it is staying here on Blogger.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...