Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Frankly my dear I don't give a damn..

Having a Gone With The Wind moment..lol

Well yesterday evening turned into a non starter. I didn't tell D about my finances I am building myself up to it.. Oh gee that sounds so bad doesn't it, the fact I have to build myself up to tell my hubby something that I know he wont be too happy with..eeks!! I shall probably tell him on Friday evening, he's out all day Saturday so he can't have a go at me then..lol. See there's a method in my madness I think

Didn't get to bed till gone 1am last night, I was having too much of a blast uploading smilies to my online album. I didn't realise I had that many, at one point I even exceeded the amount for a sub album so had to make a new one. Still I think I have a smilie for every occasion now, and if I don't TOUGH!!!

Wow am just watching This Morning on t.v. and they are doing a piece on Alex Kingston, and I just found out that she used to be in Grange Hill - wow never realised that. So she has gone from a kid in a well established childrens show to a well respected actress in ER. I shall always remember her as Moll Flanders..she was good in that part..lol

Ok enough of my rambling off topic..

Today is Budget day here in the UK, and it will be interesting to see what the Chancellor decides to cut or not cut.. Although I doubt D and I will be any better of or any worse off, for some reason the budget never really affects us. And it looks like it might Gordon Brown's last budget as Chancellor, although he might be Prime Minister next time, well that is what all the bods on the news channels are saying. We shall see..

And on that note, as the Budget really does not hold my interest, I am off to do some boring household things..

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...