Monday, March 06, 2006

My March Goals:

These are my goals that I am hoping to do during March - yep I know we are already well into March..lol.

Finish the next ornament for the Ornament RR and get it sent out March 27th.
Finish and mail out Laura's quilt piece
Stitch small ornament for a stitchalong
Mail out pieces for an exchange to the US
Finish a spring exchange and package up.
Stitch on the Mystery Quaker Stitchalong
Make a start on my rotation :)

Hopefully I should have this all done :)

At the moment I am awaiting a lovely parcel from Jaynes Attic of some beautiful overdyed pearl fabric and various threads. Once I get this I can make a start on the mystery quaker piece :)

I also succumbed yesterday and brought the online stitching magazine The Gift Of Stitching. Unfortunately the subscription started with issue 2, so I had to back order issue 1 as well. All I can say about this magazine is I love it. I've already earmarked a couple of pieces to stitch :-)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...