Sunday, March 26, 2006

Update on house arrest..

They've caught the guy with the gun, he was the lad that lives 100yds down the road at no 48, on the main road. Apparently, D says they are always raiding this bungalow and when he found out he said it wasn't exactly a surprise to hear it was this place.

The police are still there, but the bungalow now has no front door - it has been bashed in.

I do feel sorry for the neighbours either side, on one side there is an old guy and on t'other side they have the owner of the plant hire shop.. I bet they didnt realise what was moving in when that group moved into the bungalow.

You know it is supposed to be such a quite little village now, its amazing what happens.. I am sure the police must have a permanent parking permit for the main road outside my close..lol.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...