Monday, March 13, 2006

Someone pass the bucket..

Whoppee doo I had 3 days of no barfing because my body thought it was *aunt flo time* although she didnt really show up that much. Now normally I have her visiting for the shortest length of time 3 days and the longest length of time 7 days..well this time it was more like blink and miss job - and still I have nothing now. Ok sorry that was tmi ...

But today the barfing feeling came back with a vengenance..ugh!! I've been crying all the time over the stupidest things, and it wasnt just a sob they are great big hacking sobs. And the tiredness - well even D commented on it yesterday.

I've already had a wee kip for 30 minutes today..

Took a test but it was neg, so now I have to wait 2 more weeks to have another test.. Oh how I love these waiting games..NOT!!

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...