Monday, March 20, 2006

Ack its the next day already..

I really should be in bed, but I have been playing around with my blog this evening and I wasnt going to settle until I had it just right. , but it seems to be okay so I am happy now..

And now I am going to go and get some sleep as my back is absolutely killing me - the darn painkillers dont want to work tonight, so I can see its going to be an interesting night of sleep - not

I think tomorrow I shall give the Dr a ring and see if there is anything else that I can do to try and alleviate the pain. I dont think sitting nearly all afternoon on a hard chair, at Bluewater helped much. But I did enjoy the flymeet very much, and it was lovely to actually be driven there by Sarah. I only got panicky a couple of time but that was when we were walking back to Marks & Spensers to the car, but I think it was because everyone kept getting in my way. But at least I actually went and went in someone else's car as a passenger which is something I avoid doing normally - so Wendy will be pleased with me when I tell her at our next session.

So as its nearly 12.30am I am going to go...

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...