Friday, March 10, 2006

Still feeling pooh..

Well its now day 5 of the nausea..ugh!! Thought I was doing okay although I woke up early this morning (3.45am) and got up. But as soon as I had my first cup of tea - BANG!! The nausea kicked in..ugh!! The cramping wasnt as bad last night, although as I type this I have twinges now..nothing I cant handle though. So come Monday it will be either a trip to the Dr's re pregnancy or a trip to the chemist for the tampax..lol.

D got a bit worried last night as I was feeling dizzy and faint while cooking dinner, but it passed. I put it down to the heat of the cooking..

You would think I would be an old hand at this but I'm not cos this is definately not like I have had previously, especially not the nausea or cramping before I am due on..

Oh well its all fun and games.. :-)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...