Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Not a happy bunny..

Well after this delightful Budget today, and me thinking I was going to not pay any car tax for my car D kindly pointed out, he did it nicely so I didnt kill him I hasten to add..that I had got it all wrong re the car tax. Nope I am now £30.00 worse off. Its not fair, I am now in the same category emission wise as a flippy land rover, BMW5 and Mazda MX5 - shoot I only have a little 1.4 3 door Lanos, its not even got any suped up thingys on it. So why do I feel like someone has let the air out of my balloon

I've also found out that when I put the washing on earlier I failed to use the soap powder tablets.. I distinctly remember asking D to pass the soap powder tablets to me yesterday, and I know I put fabric conditioner in..so looks like stupid me did the washing with just fabric conditioner. So guess who's doing the washing again..yep me!!

Onto nicer things.. FaithAnn I took your advice and told D about my little pickle with my money, and you was right - he did surprise me. He took it really well and didnt even hit the roof, just told me that I couldnt buy anything for the next two months, which is fair I think.

So at least I can rest easy on that front I suppose.. Now I just wish it was that easy to tackle everything like this..lol

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...