Monday, June 05, 2006

A tag..

I was tagged by Mooshu the other day to do the fives. At the end I'll name 5 people I'd like to tag in return, all entirely voluntary but I hope you'll read and play along!

5 things in my fridge
  • Two red peppers
  • Two tubs of 3 cheese coleslaw
  • 4 pints of semi skimmed milk
  • Half a tin of gourmet cat food
  • Small bar of Lindt milk chocolate

5 items in my closet
  • A long white gypsy style skirt
  • A purple suede small handbag
  • A brown disney backpack
  • A black and white checked wooly scarf
  • A fluffy black cardigan
5 items in my purse (handbag)
  • My purse (it's where I keep my money so its only small)
  • A filofax
  • My 2006 diary
  • A packet of tissues
  • Clinque lipstick
5 items in my car
  • A packet of softmints
  • A fluffy pink dice
  • A bagpuss air freshener
  • Some tissues
  • A hanging pentagram
5 people to tag
  • Belinda
  • Gemmak
  • Kiwijo
  • Christine (Coffecup thoughts)
  • Barbara (Mainely Stitching)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...