Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Where did the sun go?

Blooming heck its flipping freezing here today. Where did the sunshine go? Its not even 20 deg outside according to my little weather thingy on my kitchen window.

I've had to go around the house shutting every window, as there's a full scale gale blowing up through the house. I've even put a jumper on as I am sitting here freezing..lol

Maybe today's a good day to do some ironing as it will warm me up..Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There's also been severe flash flooding locally, which is quite scary when you think about it. Only the other day the weather men were wittering on about droughts and now they are telling us about flash floods.. When D came home last night he told me that some people were even abandoning their cars in the Rotherhithe Tunnel on their way home from work... Now that's serious..

Well I suppose it could only happen in Britain..one minute we are literally baking in 32 deg weather and the next we are freezing cold in temps of below 20 deg.. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My mood ~~~ Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...