Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ramblings..

Coonie - thank you so much for the link to get Ollie some Catnip.. I shall have a word with DH and hopefully place an order for some over the weekend if I am still unable to find some locally.

Heather - I love the sound of the two kitties when they are asleep. Although I will admit I have never had a cat snorting before Ollie, its quite a weird sound. But it definately describes these two when they are asleep - snoring and snorting!!

Laural - its quite easy to take out patio doors and put in French Doors, although I will admit we did get the builders in and they made it look really easy. But basically its just removing one unit and replacing it with another unit and just filling in the gaps. If you want to do it, see if you can find a double glazing company, I dont think I would recommend doing it yourself.

FaithAnn - 3 cheese coleslaw is basically shredded white cabbage, shredded carrots, strong white cheese and double gloucester cheese, mixed up in a creamy mayonnaise. I must admit it is nice to buy it, but I think I will actually have a go at making it myself during the summer.

Ollie meows to all those that left him nice comments..

Also thank you to everyone that has left comments on my blog, its always nice to know that people read my inane ramblings. Thank you once again..

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...