Friday, June 23, 2006

Hooked, line and sinker..

I have to confess.. I am totally hooked on the Big Brother eviction night programmes. I couldnt care less about the actual programme itself, but the highlights show, Dermie's BBLB and Russel Brand's BBBM programmes - well what can I say? I am sorry to say I even have to record them when there is something else on that clashes with it. Now that is truly sad..lol

Could this be the new illness, called Big Brotheritis.. Cos if it is I am sorry to say I have it. I never thought I would be so hooked on a show, or the show's offshoots but here I am. Everytime I see an eviction show and the person is evicted I can be seen jumping off the sofa and punching the air shouting "YES". I pity my neighbours..lol. Oh no wait they are probably watching it too as they have teenagers..lol


I even declined an invitation to go to the funfair tonight. Yep we have a funfair at the end of our road in the park..oh joy of joys this is. Its that time of the year when we have to turn our tv up so we can hear it above the noise of the rides etc.. Trouble is it makes me hungry as I can smell the hotdogs and candy in my garden.

Thankfully it is all over on Saturday and we can get back to being civilised.. Well as civilised as we can be till the "Saffron Fayre" in the village, when the pub goes mad and has tugs of war races, the baker cooks up some gorgeous Saffron cakes, and the Womens Institute come out in force..

So now I am going to get a cup of tea, curl up on the sofa and get ready for the next programme for Big Brother..

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...