Friday, June 09, 2006

The mad Washerwoman of the East..

Ok I am so sad, I have run out of washing!! My washing basket is completely clear, the bedding has been washed and put away, the curtains and nets in the house have all been washed. The cushions and chair cushion covers have been done too. This is so sad, I have no more washing to do.. Now I am getting withdrawal symptoms - I am seeing the sunny weather and a bare washing line. Even the ironing basket is empty.. What am I going to do? I have never gone without having any washing to do, oh gods this is a sad day for the B*** household..lol *ok so I have lost the plot, but hey I can't help it..*

My mood is ~~~

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...