Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Darn and blast..

I am really hating this heat.. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting It is playing havoc with my asthma.. I am having to use my inhaler at least three times a day at the moment.. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The air conditioning is on all the time downstairs, and the ceiling fan is on all the time we are upstairs and during the night.

It did rain today, but it hasnt cleared the air - we need a damn good storm to clear the mugginess.

Still the weather forecast says it is going to be cooler after today, here's hoping..Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...