Monday, June 12, 2006

A little meme

I was browsing through the blogs and came across this one on Anne's blog and thought I would have a go too....

1) What is your occupation? Stay at home housewife, and mom to my furbabies
2) What colour are your socks right now? Its too hot to wear socks..but if I was wearing them they would probably be pink/black
3) What are you listening to now? Big Brother on cable t.v.
4) What was the last thing you ate? 3 Cheese coleslaw and a banana
5) Favourite colour? Purple, I also like pink too
6) Music Preference? Classical rock
7) Last person you talked to on the phone? My mother in law this afternoon
8) How old are you today? 38 and 4 months
9) Favourite drink? A cup of tea
10) What is your favorite sport to watch? Ugh I hate sports, but at a push I will watch ice figure skating.
11) Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep, I have blonde and copper highlights put in.
12) Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses
13) Pets? One dog - Bear, and two cats Smudge and Ollie
14) What will you stay home to watch? Depends what is on, probably House or my afternoon soaps.
15) What was the best movie you have seen lately? Bewitched
16) What is your favourite day of the year? Halloween
17) What do you do to vent your anger? Huff and puff and throw things around, then cry.
18) What was your favourite toy as a child? I had a blue teddybear that my mum and dad bought me when I was young that I used to carry everywhere with me. I still have it upstairs even now..
19) Vanilla/Chocolate? Definately vanilla
20) Living arrangements? With my husband and pets in a semi detached house in a quiet close.
21) When was the last time you cried? This morning, I was watching a story on t.v. and it was very touching.
22) What did you do ast night? Stitched and watched t.v. and tried not to get too hot.
23) Favourite smell? Vanilla, roses, cut grass and my dogs feet. :-)
24) What inspires you? Courageous people, someone that has battled through a lifetime of trauma etc yet can still smile at the end of it.
25) Least favourite person right now? My mother.

There you go, now why don't you join in so we can all learn a bit more about each other ....

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...