Monday, June 12, 2006

The heat is unbearable.,.

Ugh, its so hot and humid here on my little side of England, I hate it. All the plants are wilting under the heat, the grass is looking decidedly dead and the poor animals just dont know what to do or where to go. I think the only happy thing in the garden is the toad..it can spend more time in the pond..lol

Even the lappy is complaining, she is getting hot and thats with an extra cooler fan...

And here's what our weather is doing.. I'm in the 32 deg range:



So today's blog is just a small one..

My mood ~~~ Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...