Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Stitching..

I am hoping that Chiari has received my piece for Melanie's exchange by now, and if it hasnt got there yet, I am pretty sure she doesnt read this blog so I am now safe in putting up a pic.

I had been holding off posting it incase I spoilt the surprise for Chiari but as I am almost certain it has reached Italy now, without further ado I give you my stitched piece for Melanie's Exchange:

click to enlarge



click to enlarge

I stitched a freebie design called Assisi Swan and used Crescent Colours Heatherleigh thread and pinky glass beads supplied by my partner from the exchange. I then backed it with a beautiful springy type fabric and turned it into a wall hanging.

I really enjoyed stitching this up and would happily stitch one for myself another day.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...