Monday, June 05, 2006

Ooops haven't updated for awhile..

So sorry I haven't updated since 25th March Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I suppose you could say I don't really do anything exciting or have anything exciting or worth blogging about happen to me.

Oooh before I forget I have been tagged by Mooshu. So will do that in a post after this one.

Anyway onto this post - it's mainly to show off a few photo's that I took recently and over the weekend.. Enjoy..Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On Friday we had our old patio doors taken out and brand new UPV french doors put in, which I am pleased to say they are so much better than the patio doors. I am beginning to wonder why we didn't have them before..

Our old patio doors


click to enlarge

The new french doors with door hanging ornament.


click to enlarge


And here's a couple of Ollie..

click to enlarge


click to enlarge


My mood.. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...