Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Noises in the night..

I am sitting here with just the laptop screen light showing and one low light on at the other end of the room. No sound on anywhere as I wanted to be in peace while sorting out some bits and bobs on the computer. And what do I hear???

One small elderly black and white cat snoring and purring very loudly in her sleep with her feet outstretched as far as they will go.

And another not so small young black and white cat snoring and snorting very loudly on the armchair, all curled up in a small ball.

Do you think they are trying to tell me I should go to bed..lol





My mood ~~~ Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[Listening to: Two cats snoring and silence outside..]

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...