Monday, June 26, 2006

A picture post..


This is my sweet dreams rose that sits out on the patio.


This is the frog that decided to hop up to the french doors the other night during the rain.
Doesn't he look sweet? He has been with us now for over 3 years and doesnt look like leaving.



This is a wild foxglove that just grew from nowhere. We have loads more growing from nowhere..



This is the clematis that is growing on my cat Barney's grave. We planted it last year fully grown, although I was worried it wouldn't grow this year, but it has flourished. And even flowered early..



This is a picture of my honeysuckle bush in full bloom this year. It grows every year without fail.



And this is the climbing rose that we planted for my other cat Pebbles that died back in our old house 14 years ago. We planted this white rose the summer we moved in this house.


My mood ~~

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...