Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's time for a change..

I have been thinking about a few things lately and one of these things is that I am going to be changing my blog concept. Over the next week or so there will be a change of colour scheme etc, plus there will be a subtle change in the contents of the posts. This will be to reflect my interest in creating a simple and plentiful homelife.


Yep I know it sounds a bit hippy, but I think this may be the way I am heading at the moment. I have had enough of taking things for granted and doing nothing for this. I want to have something to show for what I do at home as a housewife. I suppose you could say it's another spiritual awakening - crumbs I do have a lot of these..!!

I have been reading a lot of "simplifying life" blogs and it almost feels like "I have come home" so to speak!!

There will still be stitching, my crafts (when I do them) plus my cooking. But I am hoping that there will be a better content to my blog that will appeal to many readers.

So without further ado my next post will be the first of my new posts.. I do hope you enjoy :-)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...