Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A late start..

After a very late start – I overslept. I didn't even hear D go at 6.15am. And all the animals stayed asleep. It wasn't until Jet barked at the postman delivering the mail that I woke up and went downstairs. I sat and checked emails, fed the cats some biscuits, watered the indoor plants and watched the bird life in the garden while having a late breakfast.

Duing the day I pottered around the house tidying up. I also sorted out my banking, paid a few bills online and then I looked into changing my blog design.

Late afternoon I planted up my lettuce seedlings. I hope they grow now, they were quite big in their nursery pots!!.

We had a lovely chilli and pasta for tea, when D got home. It was one I had made a couple of weeks ago and had frozen what we didn't eat. With the additon of a handful of frozen peppers it turned out well.

The evening was spent relaxing in front of the t.v. and chatting to D about the day.

The mouse was feeding later this evening.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...