Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunny Sunday..

Haven't really had a lot to say lately, plus the stitching is almost non-existant..but I am in the process of rectifying that matter. In the meantime here are a few photo's that I took of some flowers in bloom in my garden at the moment.. Enjoy!!



This is mum's clematis that I rescued from her garden. This is the first year since I have had it that it has flowered :-)


This is the aquilega plant that is growing with mum's clematis. This was planted in the same pot when I got it.



The pansie and small lilac plant are in the flower in the garden at the moment.

And finally a lovely picture of my dog Jet with his favourite toy - Choggy!!


No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...