Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The start of a new change..

This is an idea that I have borrowed from The Simple Woman blog..



I am hearing...the latest BBC lunchtime news.

A Thought Crossing my mind...It's so nice that the sun is out and the washing is drying on the line.

A Few Plans Today...Write letters, drink tea, tidy up, bake some biscuits, make dinner, do some sewing, plant up my lettuce seedlings, plant some flower seeds in my old teapot.

On My Table...a hot cup of steaming tea and a cookie.

What’s For Supper...Homemade spaghetti bolognese and fruit and ice cream for dessert.

The Animals are...asleap in their various hidey holes.

I Awoke to...My dog Jet barking as the postman was delivering some letters.

Tomorrow In Brief...I want to get outside early tidy up my overgrown pots ready for new plants.

Here is a picture I am sharing of a delightful photo that a friend sent me. I thought it was so cute..


No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...