Friday, May 30, 2008

I’m bored tonight..

Not a lot to put the past couple of days I'm afraid. I have had a bit of a slow time doing nothing in particular, so I will post a meme that I saw on Yvestown's blog today.

  • What time did you get up today? 9.00am
  • Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.
  • Latest movie in a movie theater? I can't remember .. oops!!
  • Favorite TV series? House
  • What did you have for breakfast? A bowl of malted shreddies and a cup of tea.
  • What's your middle name? Alice.
  • Favorite food? Traditional English cooking, for example jam roly poly, meat pie, stews etc..
  • Which food don't you like? Gypsy Tart and Butterscotch Tarts, as well as Liver..ugh! Remind me too much of school!
  • What's your favorite CD at the moment? I haven't got a favourite one I'm afraid.
  • What car do you drive? Daewoo Lanos
  • Favorite sandwich? Fried Egg.
  • Which human traits can't you stand? Jealousy, arrogance, ignorance.
  • What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and a cute top.
  • If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Alaska..
  • Favorite clothing brand? I haven't got a particular favourite.
  • Where would you like to retire? The Cotswolds in the UK.
  • Favorite time of day? Sunset..
  • Where were you born? Farnborough, UK
  • Which is your favorite sport to watch? I don't watch sports :-(
  • Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke
  • Soccer or hockey? Neither
  • Are you a morning person or a night owl? A night owl.
  • Pedicure or manicure? Manicure, I can't stand anyone near my feet.
  • Any exciting news to share? I'm going to a 25 year school reunion in July!
  • What did you want to become as a child? I always wanted to be a nurse, no good now as I can't stand the sight of blood.
  • Best childhood memory? Sitting outside my grandma's bungalow, in the garden, shelling peas and drinking homemade lemon barley.
  • Ever been to Africa? No but I would certainly like to go one day.
  • Ever rolled anybody in toilet paper? No
  • Have you ever been in a car accident? I've had one serious one where I wrote my car off after a nasty accident
  • Favorite day of the week? Every day is a favourite for me..
  • Favorite flower? Lillies, sweet peas and roses.
  • Favorite - Hot dog or Chinese food? Chinese food.
  • Do you own a bike? No
  • Who was you latest e-mail from? An old school friend.
  • Where would you like to shop more if you could afford to? New York if I could afford it.
  • Bed time? Between 11 and 11.30pm
  • Latest person to share dinner with? My husband D.
  • What are you up to now? Chatting to old school friends on Facebook.
  • Favorite color? Pink, silver, peach, purple and all pastel colours.
  • How many tattoos? None!

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...