I’m bored tonight..
Friday, May 30, 2008
Not a lot to put the past couple of days I'm afraid. I have had a bit of a slow time doing nothing in particular, so I will post a meme that I saw on Yvestown's blog today.
- What time did you get up today? 9.00am
- Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.
- Latest movie in a movie theater? I can't remember .. oops!!
- Favorite TV series? House
- What did you have for breakfast? A bowl of malted shreddies and a cup of tea.
- What's your middle name? Alice.
- Favorite food? Traditional English cooking, for example jam roly poly, meat pie, stews etc..
- Which food don't you like? Gypsy Tart and Butterscotch Tarts, as well as Liver..ugh! Remind me too much of school!
- What's your favorite CD at the moment? I haven't got a favourite one I'm afraid.
- What car do you drive? Daewoo Lanos
- Favorite sandwich? Fried Egg.
- Which human traits can't you stand? Jealousy, arrogance, ignorance.
- What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and a cute top.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Alaska..
- Favorite clothing brand? I haven't got a particular favourite.
- Where would you like to retire? The Cotswolds in the UK.
- Favorite time of day? Sunset..
- Where were you born? Farnborough, UK
- Which is your favorite sport to watch? I don't watch sports :-(
- Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke
- Soccer or hockey? Neither
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? A night owl.
- Pedicure or manicure? Manicure, I can't stand anyone near my feet.
- Any exciting news to share? I'm going to a 25 year school reunion in July!
- What did you want to become as a child? I always wanted to be a nurse, no good now as I can't stand the sight of blood.
- Best childhood memory? Sitting outside my grandma's bungalow, in the garden, shelling peas and drinking homemade lemon barley.
- Ever been to Africa? No but I would certainly like to go one day.
- Ever rolled anybody in toilet paper? No
- Have you ever been in a car accident? I've had one serious one where I wrote my car off after a nasty accident
- Favorite day of the week? Every day is a favourite for me..
- Favorite flower? Lillies, sweet peas and roses.
- Favorite - Hot dog or Chinese food? Chinese food.
- Do you own a bike? No
- Who was you latest e-mail from? An old school friend.
- Where would you like to shop more if you could afford to? New York if I could afford it.
- Bed time? Between 11 and 11.30pm
- Latest person to share dinner with? My husband D.
- What are you up to now? Chatting to old school friends on Facebook.
- Favorite color? Pink, silver, peach, purple and all pastel colours.
- How many tattoos? None!
Flying towards my dreams @10:32 pm
*My ramblings on life and stitching*