Friday, May 23, 2008

Thank crunchie it’s Friday!!

Another early start – 6am. I'm quite liking these early starts.Photobucket I'm amazed at what I can get done.

Washing in machine, sausages browned and already in the slow cooker on low.

Thinking about jobs to do today – I would like to make some lemon and sultana bars, hoover upstairs and do a couple of hours of ironing. No sign of my blackbird or dove couple this morning. But I did see Mr Mouse having his early breakfast feast! My lettuces have picked up from their transplant the other day – that is a relief. I was so worried about whether they would take or not.

I've lost a cheque that D wrote to pay for one of my bills. I can't figure out where it has gone. It can't be far unless it got caught up with some papers threw away – I do hope not!! Sorted out my fabric to make apron. If it isn't too hot this weekend I would like to make that. Extra long weekend th weekend as its Whitsun Bank Holiday.

Wrote my list out for the plants I would like to get at the garden show tomorrow. Hopefully I can pick up some vegetabes and herb plants as well.

Heard on the radio today about a labrador called Bella who is 29 years old. Yikes and I thought that my old dog, Patchy, living to 17years was good for a dog. I imagine Bella doesn't do too much being that age.

Sat and repaired one of my tops while having my third cup of tea this morning. This has been waiting to be repaired for a while now, so I am glad that it is finally done

The day was spent pottering around, checking emails, making phone calls and just general housework duties.

After tea was eaten I made some of my Lemon and Sultana Bars for Saturdays trip to the Garden Show.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...