Monday, July 11, 2005

Another hot day..

The weather here is glorious, but thankfully there is a breeze. Either that or its a very large bird nesting in the tree outside my window and blowing my net curtains inwards :-)

D has gone to work today, although he was a bit achy. I have had an email to say he was okay, but there was another bomb alert on route to work, which thankfully didnt affect him. Gods what is it with these people do they think its fun to disrupt life by making false calls on bombs etc..

Oooh I am happy, I found the radio station that I used to listen to when I was in Chester, has the facility to listen to it online. Woohoo!! So this morning I was bouncing around to "Dee 106.3" It certainly brought back memories of when I used to listen to the radio while driving around Chester during the 4 and a half years that I was with J. I think my neighbours might have been wondering why the radio was advertising events in Chester and the surrounding area..lol. Never mind!!

M rang earlier, he finally got through to me after he said I was a difficult person to get hold of. We had a lovely laugh over the phone about the weather, the image of him riding a bicycle to work, what his kids had got up to over the weekend etc.

Well as I have to wait in this afternoon, for the plumber, I am going to do some stitching on my RR's.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...