Hmmmm another week, another dollar!!!
Monday, July 04, 2005

Well D has gone back to work today after his weeks holiday, and I am actually missing having him around. :-( I think that is a massive step in the right direction, considering previous holidays where he has been at home I have been itching for him to get back to work, and cant wait to get rid of him.

I think Smudge is missing him too, for some reason. She keeps walking up to where he would sit and have his breakfast and put her paws on the cushion and then look at me and meow. Strange cat.!!!

Bear is doing his usual "let me sleep" routine. That dog definately doesnt do mornings bless him. It must have been a shock to him when D got up at 5am, he hasnt been getting up till 9am all last week so Bear has had a lovely lay in. Now he has a rude awakening at an ungodly hour...lol.

Barney is just being Barney, and sleeping everywhere. I dont think she even realises anything has changed..bless her.!!

Had a major disaster yesterday. I have lost my RR piece for the WOCS RR that I am in. I was sorting out things yesterday to post today and this was one of them. And do you think I can find it..nope!! I have looked absolutely everywhere, turfed the house upside down and inside out and it is nowhere to be found. Thankfully it is my piece so it isnt too much a disaster as I can stitch a quick border and blocks on another piece of Aida to send out tomorrow. I'm just majorly miffed, as I normally keep it with my other stitching and for some unknown reason I obviously didnt. Now I have no idea why in my infinite wisdom, I decided to put this somewhere else..so somewhere else I cant find it...lol. Whats the betting that as soon as I stitch another piece and send it off, the original piece will turn up...humph!!

Not a lot planned today, have got a couple of RR's that need doing so shall do a bit of housework then settle down to the stitching...hopefully I can find something decent on t.v. If not I think I will put the original War of The Worlds cd on and listen to that while stitching. :-)
Flying towards my dreams @1:05 pm

Comments 0


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

*My ramblings on life and stitching*

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps


*All about me..*

100 Things About Me
101 things in 1001 days project - updated 21/11/07


::Blogs I read on Bloglines::



CURRENT MOON
moon phase info


Household: Me and DH,

Pets: Ollie 9yr cat, Amy 9yr cat, Jet 6yr dog and Scruffy 7yr dog

Birthday: 11th February

Home: United Kingdom

My Star Sign: Aquarius

R.I.P.:... Patch 20.7.90 - 3.12.02 Barney 30.5.87 - 18.8.05
Mum 14.7.47 - 24.11.06
Smudge 27.08.1988 - 4.9.08
Fred 20.01.99 - 27.08.09

Currently Reading:


*10 Project Challenge...* 8 of 10 finished April 2007


*Wishlist*

My Wishlist


*My Favourite Links*

  • ::Natty's stitching album::
  • ::Rotation Stitchers::
  • ::The Wagon::
  • ::Christmas Ornament SAL Blog::
  • ::Stitching Bloggers::


    *Finished stitching for 2007...*

    Winter Quaker Exchange
    Needlework Smalls Exchange
    Valentines Exchange
    Redwork Exchange
    Birthday Exchange
    Biscornu Exchange
    Our Love of Needlework Exchange
    Spring Quaker Exchange
    ABC Exchange
    Monochromatic Exchange



    *Finished stitching for 2006...*

    AION Valentines Exchange
    Friendship Exchange
    Laura's Quilt piece
    Mail Art Exchange
    Melanie's Exchange
    SBBE Spring Exchange
    House Exchange
    Summer Exchange
    Redwork Exchange
    Spring/Autumn exchange
    Halloween Exchange
    Crazy Cat Lady Exchange
    SBEBB Christmas Ornament Exchange


    *Links*

  • ::Aion Cross Stitch Forum::
  • :: blogskins ::

  • ::Cross Stitch Freebie Gallery::
  • ::Monday Madness::
  • ::THE DAILY MEME::
  • ::The Memes List::
  • ::Tuesday Twosome::
  • ::Witches Weekly::
  • ::Witchvox::
  • ::WOCS::


    Previous | List | Next
    Powered by RingSurf



    *Blogs*

    Blogs [-]
    < < # Girls Blog UK ?

    Stitching Bloggers
    My ramblings list


    *The Past*


    eXTReMe Tracker





    *CREDITS*

    brushes
    camisado