Sunday, July 10, 2005

All is well...

Well after the previous few days events all is calming down here now..thank gods.

The only major development we have had here is that the bloody toilet has broken..grrr!! Had to get an emergency plumber out tonight :-( Thank gods for insurance companies!

Unfortunately he couldnt fix it, so we have to flush the toilet by throwing a bucket of water down it..ewww!! Very good when we have company, oh well can't be helped I suppose. Thankfully it is being fixed Monday afternoon :-)

My parcels from Ebay have all arrived now, lots of lovely Just Cross Stitch mags :-) Not so good, D realised that I was using his credit card for Ebay..oops!! Still I think he was still too woozy to complain as he never uttered a word.. :-)

Goals for next week:

  • Stitch up the RR's I have, well at least make a start on them.

  • Send an email to my SS

  • Package up bits for my SS

  • Make a start on Michelle's new home picture (better late than never!!)

  • Do some more stitching on Exchange


  • I am sure there is more but for the life of me I cant remember.

    No comments:

    Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

    Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...