Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Bleugh day

Having a bit of a bleugh day today, not sure why either.

Stayed in bed all morning with the laptop, the dog curled up next to me and my older cat Barney snuggled down with me too. Thank gods it wasnt too hot otherwise I think I would have definately melted..lol. Finally got up about 1.30ish after Steve (cpn) called me to see how I was doing as I hadnt seen or spoken to him for nearly 4 weeks. Gods he really does wind me up for some reason, I immediately go on the defensive when I talk to him. Anyway I didnt have a lot to tell him apart from FIL and the D and the london bomb blasts, and T dying. He then wanted to know how I was doing so I told him I was fine..which I was sort of. I couldnt explain to him how I was feeling as I dont actually know how I am feeling. We have arranged a meeting next week, and we can go over my sessions with Wendy as I would have had two by then.

Anyway rang D to tell him that steve had rung and he gave me some good news... he is getting his new car on the 30th July so I will be the official owner of his then. Finally it will be all mine..lol. And I dont have to keep getting it out the garage everytime I want to go out..lol. I can even put my bits in it then, so hanging pride of place will be my Pink Dice in honour the Pink Laydees :-)

Stitching wise I actually finished one square on one of the RR's I have so will be posting that off tomorrow :-) Only three more to do then I am up to date, and ready to post them out on posting day next month :-)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...