Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I am smarter..

Ok lets try again, as it seems my "stalker" has managed to change their IP address. I was checking my stats on the blog and their old IP address kept coming up sometimes 2 or 3 times a day, one I think there was like 2 hours difference.

Now I know I have regular visitors to my blog, as does any site. But when the same IP address crops up many times during the day, it kind of worries me.

I would love to know what they find so interesting about my blog too, seeing as they have specifically said that they would like nothing to do with me as according to them I am a liar..pot calling the kettle black there I think. So if they dont like me why are they reading this blog. It doesnt make sense...strange one that. Do you think its some kind of morbid curiosity, like a drug addict. They have to have their fix, know what I am getting up to. Really weird!!!

And in case they think I dont know who they are, sorry I do. All I will say is they are from the North of England and are with the same ISP as me. But they will know who I am talking about as soon as they see this..oh wait they cant can they cos they are banned..

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...