Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Mother's birthday present

Well seeing as it is my mom's birthday tomorrow, and I wasnt sure whether to actually get her anything. Long story so wont complicate matters here..lol

Anyway I was browsing the Argos catalogue for slow cookers the other night and I happened to look in the jewellry section - yeah I know a slow cooker is not jewellry..lol. Anyway while I was browsing I came across this little bracelet -



Anyway I bought it as it is ideal for my mom, what with her being cat mad and all that, and yeah a little mad too. So this bracelet has cat charms and skeleton fish charms on, which I thought was cute.

So we will see what the lady I suppose I should call my mother, thinks of it. Hey I might even get a phone call, although bearing in mind we havent spoken to each other since April and she doesnt ring me I might be holding out for a miracle.

Will keep you informed.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...