Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Its midday and I am not up to much

Well its gone midday and so far I have done not a lot..lol. Apart from showered, stitched the hem of my skirt and had a banana I have done nothing else. But I did have a lovely chat to a flybaby online, and am going to have a cuppa with another flybaby in a short while :-)

I did a bit more of my Easter Buni exchange piece last night, and am planning to get it all finished today and in the post tomorrow.

Then onto stitching the Alphabet RR that is sitting with me at the moment as that has to be posted on the 15th, and its rapidly creeping up on me.

Browsing The Rotation Board today I have definately decided to do a rotation list, just not sure where to start or how long to do it for. Trouble with me is I get bored very easily with my stitching. *note to self – persevere this time Nat*

So there you go thats my update as of now…

1 comment:

Belinda said...

I've had good luck with a rotation, and been able to finish a few WIPs that otherwise would have languished for years. I rotate roughly 10 hours. Perhaps if you get bored too easily, you could go with a 5-hour one. It's easier to keep going when you know there are only a few hours left :)

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...