Sunday, April 10, 2005

Woooohooooooooo Dipppitydooo

Ok yep I know I have lost the plot..lol. But I had some real good news yesterday and was so excited about it I couldnt post it..lol. I have been bouncing around all day, and now I have come back to earth I can blog it :-) DH is getting a new car in August, as in a brand new car cos his 3 year one is due for renewal.

Ok so this is NOT the good news..this is... I am getting his old car. A 3 year old green 3 door Daewoo Lanos SE 1.4i - I am so excited.!! He has says as mine is costing me more to keep on the road now, and as he has to either keep the Daewoo or give it up..he thought about it and has said he will give it to me. :-) I mean what can I say..talk about a lovely present.

And I dont have to give him any money for it, all I have to do is get it MOT'd and pay the tax from August :-) It is certainly going to be totally different driving around in this rather than my little beaten up red banger.

Just I dont want to give her up as I have become rather attached to her. But I will keep the number plate, as I am not going to get another car with a personalised NAT on the end of it ever again.

Roll on August........ :-)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...